Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies
- 8 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or sweetener
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar or sweetener
- 1 large egg Must be at room temperature.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips I used monkfruit sweetened semi-sweet.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- optional sea salt for sprinkling
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!