Peach and Black Bean Salsa with Chips
- 0.25 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 0.25 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1 small jalapeno pepper with some seeds, minced
- 0.5 tsp fresh oregano leaves finely chopped
- 1 Juice of 1 lime 2 Tbsp.
- 1 large fresh peach pitted and finely diced
- 3 green onion (scallion) thinly sliced, green and white parts
- 1 tbsp unrefined peanut or flaxseed oil
- 1 can black beans 15-ounce, gently rinsed and drained (1 1/2 cups)
- 48 blue corn or sweet potato tortilla chips
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at American Diabetes Association