Salted Caramel and Chocolate Marshmallow Treats
- 5 cups/1.2 L crisped rice cereal
- 1/4 cup/60 mL unsalted butter
- 1 jar marshmallow creme (7 ounces/200 g)
- 1/2 cup/120 mL salted caramel sauce
- 1/3 cup/80 mL chili dark chocolate (or chocolate of choice), cut into small chunks.
- 1 small resealable plastic bag
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at The Spruce Eats