Beef Trim Sukiyaki Recipe
- 2 pounds beef scraps (flesh and fat), plus additional bones (see note)
- 3 cups sake
- 1 onion, halved
- One 3-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, plus more for serving.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pounds to simmer, such as scallions, daikon, potatoes, cabbage, and shitake mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) block tofu, cut into slabs
- 1 pound udon or shirataki noodles
- 4 eggs
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats