Cherry Tomato, Green Bean, and Wax Bean Salad with Herbed Bread Crumbs from 'Kitchen Garden Cookbook'
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces (185 g) green beans, trimmed and cut into 3-inch (7.5-cm) lengths
- 6 ounces (185 g) yellow wax beans, trimmed and cut into 3-inch (7.5-cm) lengths
- 1 1/2 cups (3 ounces/90 g) fresh bread crumbs from coarse country bread
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups (12 ounces/375 g) cherry tomatoes, stemmed and halved
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces/60 g) chopped red onion
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats