Classic Chicken Salad from 'The Artisan Jewish Deli at Home'
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 medium yellow or white onion, minced
- 2 celery stalks with leaves, leaves chopped and ribs cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 small lemon
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats