Dinner Tonight: Braised Lentils with Winter Greens and a Fried Egg Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup French green lentils
- 1 bunch winter greens, such as kale, chard, collards, etc.
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes, or to taste
- Splash of lemon juice or sherry vinegar
- salt and black pepper
- 2 eggs
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats