DIY Black Tahini and Beet Hummus Recipe
- 4 medium beets (about 8 ounces), roasted, peeled, and cubed
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 2 tablespoons black tahini (see note)
- 3 tablespoons juice from 1 to 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional as needed
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats