Green Beans With Snail Butter From 'My Paris Kitchen'
- 1 pound (450g) green beans, tips removed
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces/55g) unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (30g) finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats