Mike Mills' Apple City Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice or cider
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- 1/3 cup bacon bits (cooked applewood-smoked bacon ground in a spice grinder)
- 1/2 cup grated onion
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats