Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, and Radishes With Garlic Aioli From 'The Kitchn Cookbook'
- 8 ounces radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 12 ounces cauliflower (about 1/2 large head), trimmed, halved, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or grapeseed oil, or any other oil with a high smoke point
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic Aïoli for dipping
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats