Scrambled Egg and Sausage Tacos with Avocado and Scallion Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces bulk breakfast sausage
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 4 scallions sliced
- 1 tabespoon juice from 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed.
- Lime wedges, cilantro, and hot sauce to serve
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats