Serious Heat: What to Make with Bhut Jolokia, the World's Hottest Chile Recipe
- 1/2 ounce stemmed, dried bhut jolokia chiles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- In a bowl, add dried chiles, and cover with hot water. Rehydrate for 15 minutes. In a blender, combine chiles and 1/3 cup soaking water, and then add garlic and vinegar; purée. In a bowl, add chile purée to tomatoes, and combine.
- Ghost Chile Oil
- - makes 3 cups -
- Recipe by Jon Wipfli.
- Zest Factor: Hot
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 dried bhut jolokia chile, cut in half lengthwise
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats