Serious Heat: What to Make with Bhut Jolokia, the World's Hottest Chile Recipe
- 1/2 ounce stemmed, dried bhut jolokia chiles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- In a bowl, add dried chiles, and cover with hot water. Rehydrate for 15 minutes. In a blender, combine chiles and 1/3 cup soaking water, and then add garlic and vinegar; purée. In a bowl, add chile purée to tomatoes, and combine.
- Ghost Chile Oil
- - makes 3 cups -
- Recipe by Jon Wipfli.
- Zest Factor: Hot
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 dried bhut jolokia chile, cut in half lengthwise
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats