Seriously Asian: Naengmyeon, Korean Cold Noodles Recipe
- 1 package Korean cold noodles
- Gochujang (red chili paste)
- Rice vinegar
- Agave nectar
- 1 pear, preferably Asian, sliced thinly
- 1 cucumber, thinly slice
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced into 1/3-inch slices
- Pickles of any sort—carrot, daikon, burdock, etc.
- Marinated raw skate
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats