Tomato Tart From 'The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Vegetable Cookbook'
- All-purpose flour, for rolling the pastry
- 1 sheet (7 to 8 ounces) frozen all-butter puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta, drained
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound tomatoes, cored, halved, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats