Quick Turkey Gravy
- ⅓ cup Turkey Drippings
- or ⅓ cup Butter
- 1 Onion
- ⅓ cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- or 3 cup Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- or 3 cup Swanson® Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth
- ½ tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- ½ tsp Poultry Seasoning
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat the drippings in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the flour to the saucepan and cook and whisk for 8 minutes or until the mixture is a light brown color.
- Stir in the thyme and poultry seasoning. Increase the heat to medium. Whisk in the broth and heat to a boil. Cook and whisk until the gravy is thickened. Season to taste. Whisk again before serving.