- 4 small/medium russet Idaho potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper or black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled bacon*
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt I used non-fat
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions or 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Well Plated