Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract, I used LorAnn Gourmet Strawberry bakery emulsion. It can be used interchangeably with extract.
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry powder
- 1 cup mini vanilla wafers
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- Cookie Crumble Topping:
- 1 cup finely crushed vanilla sandwich cookies, 10 cookies (I used Golden Oreos)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry flavored gelatin powder
- 2 to 3 drops red food coloring
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Spaceships and Laser Beams