Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- Watermelon Margarita:
- 2 cups watermelon chunks = 1 cup watermelon juice
- Optional: 1 jalapeño pepper seeds and stem removed
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup lime juice freshly squeezed, please!
- 1/2 cup honey simple syrup see notes
- Maldon or flake type sea salt to rim the glasses
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at The Endless Meal