Sweet Corn Gazpacho Recipe
- 2 lb yellow tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers seeded and roughly chopped
- 3 ears corn removed from cob (save a few kernels for garnish)
- 1/4 cup white onion roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- Optional: 1/4 jalapeño pepper seeded, for texture, not spiciness
- 2 teaspoons sea salt use good-quality salt here - no boxed salt!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive oil, cilantro, corn, and fresh ground pepper to serve
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at The Endless Meal