Pumpkin Sage Ravioli Bake
- 8 oz. ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk or Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- 3 Tbsps. all-purpose flour
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp. ground sage
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (25 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli; regular size or mini
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Coarsely ground black pepper; optional
- Chopped fresh sage; optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until done; drain and set aside.
- Combine almondmilk and flour in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in pumpkin, sage, salt and pepper.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions to just al dente. Drain and return to pot. Add reserved sausage and cream sauce; fold gently to combine.
- Transfer mixture to an 11”x7” glass baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is beginning to brown and sauce is bubbling. Top with pepper and sage, if desired.