- 3 cups egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ⅔ cup frozen peas, defrosted and drained of all liquid
- 1 6-oz can tuna in water, drained
- 9 oz condensed mushroom soup
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp of the chopped parsley, ½ cup of the shredded cheddar cheese, all panko breadcrumbs, and the melted butter to create the topping. Mix together and set aside.
- Boil noodles according to package directions for al dente (slightly undercooked as they will cook more in the casserole.) Drain and rinse noodles under cold water.
- Cook onion and celery in butter until tender, roughly 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine noodles, onion/celery mixture, peas, soup, almond milk, cheese, tuna and parsley. Mix well.
- Spread into a casserole dish and add topping mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.