Realistic Homemade Worms
- 50 flexible party straws, cut in half or 100 full ones
- 1 6 ounce box of red Jell-o flavoring of your choice (raspberry, cherry, or strawberry are your options I think)
- 4 packages gelatin.
- 4 Cups boiling water
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 15 drops green food coloring
- 20 Oreo cookies (You could set the out without the dirt, but the dirt is pretty tasty honestly.)
- Foil or wax paper
- An empty paper milk carton or a tall jar or plastic container to keep the worms in while they harden.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo