Green Chicken Curry
- 1.25 pounds chicken, cubed. I used boneless skinless thighs, but use whatever you want. You could also sub an equal amount of seafood or tofu.
- 3/4 pound Chinese peas (or any pea pod you can find)
- 1 small can green curry paste. It was probably about 1/4 of a cup. I used the Mae Ploy brand as recommended by one of my favorite Asian food blogs, Rasa Malaysia.
- 1 19 ounce can of coconut milk
- 6-8 Thai bird chilis
- 1 small can of sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 Teaspoons neutral oil like canola
- Basmati or Jasmine rice for serving
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo