Two Thanksgiving Appetizers
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- 2 14 ounce cans artichoke hearts in water (I like mine really artichokey.)
- 1 10 ounce bag frozen spinach (thawed and patted dry)
- 6-8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 6-8 ounces silken tofu
- 1 Cup Gruyere cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Chips, crackers, or spoons for dipping
- Cranberry Relish:
- 3-4 Cups of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup orange liqueur, also known as Triple Sec. If you don't have this, you can also use orange zest.
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Tiny pinch of cinnamon
- You'll also need...
- 1 wheel of brie
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo