Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chips (I think you could use any combination if you want. I wouldn't use all dark chocolate though.)
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick). You may need another half stick, or some milk, if your chocolate gets too thick between layers.
- 16 ounces (1 jar) peanut butter. I like creamy.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon, cayenne, or some other interesting spice. Totally optional.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo