Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chips (I think you could use any combination if you want. I wouldn't use all dark chocolate though.)
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick). You may need another half stick, or some milk, if your chocolate gets too thick between layers.
- 16 ounces (1 jar) peanut butter. I like creamy.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon, cayenne, or some other interesting spice. Totally optional.
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo