Leftover Turkey Frittata
- 8 to 10 ounces leftover turkey or chicken, roughly shredded.
- 1/2 onion, chopped.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 Teaspoon fresh Sage.
- 1 Teaspoon fresh rosemary.
- 1 Teaspoon fresh thyme.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (or butter).
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (I used cheddar).
- 8 eggs beaten. You could use up to 10 if you want a thicker frittata.
- 1/3 cup milk or cream for the eggs.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo