Sauteed onions, garlic and zucchini make a great addition to linguine pasta.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 8 ounce linguine, cooked and drained (about 3 3/4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic and sauté about 10 minutes. Add zucchini and wine and cook 5 minutes. Add hot pasta, butter, salt and pepper. Serve with grated cheese.