My Favorite Dried Cranberry Muffins
Yogurt and applesauce help these muffins stay super moist.
- 4 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 6 ounce plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease muffin tins (6 to 8 muffin cups) or line with paper liners.
- Combine butter, egg, applesauce, yogurt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a second bowl. Add fruit and nuts.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin tins. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove immediately from muffin tins and place on a wire rack to cool.