Morning Glory Muffins
Loaded with fresh produce and nuts, this muffin packs a mean nutritional punch. Plenty of energy to see you through the morning!
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup white all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup diced peeled raw apple
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients (sugar through vanilla) in a large bowl.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients (flour through cinnamon) in another bowl. Add to the liquid ingredients and stir until just moistened. Gently fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into well-greased muffin tins to about two-thirds full (about 1/4 cup batter per muffin). Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until light gold on the edges and tops.