Three Bean Soup
Budget-friendly and packed with protein, this hearty soup is a weeknight godsend.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with green chiles (like Rotel)
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven, then add onion, green and yellow peppers and cook until softened.
- Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes with green chiles and drained beans. Cook until thoroughly heated.