No-Cook Chocolate Silk Tarts
Sure, it sounds strange, but tofu makes these tarts creamy as well as healthful.
You'd never know tofu is in these creamy tarts. Be sure to use the custard-like silken tofu found vacuum-packed in boxes. To melt chocolate, coarsely chop, then microwave on medium for 30 seconds. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- 7 oz Semisweet Chocolate
- 1 cup Sugar
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 Tofu, Silken, 12oz Block
- 1 T Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Egg Substitute
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-Ct Pkgs)
- 12 T Whipped Cream (optional)
- 6 oz Bittersweet Chocolate (optional)
Learn how to make this recipe at Relish