Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
Favorite pizza flavors blend beautifully with a beef burger.
We buy sun-dried tomato paste in a tube, like toothpaste. If you can't find it, substitute any tomato paste or sun-dried tomato spread.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 16 slice (about 1 ounce) pepperoni, chopped
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slice provolone or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine beef, pepperoni, tomato paste, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 4 burgers and grill, broil or pan-fry until cooked through. About 1 minute before removing from heat, place a slice of cheese on each burger. Place burgers on buns and serve.