Corn and Tortellini Toss
Store-bought tortellini makes this pasta dish quick and easy.
To make variations of this easy recipe, try purchased ravioli or other filled pastas.
- 1 package (8-ounce) cheese and roasted garlic tortellini
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cup fresh corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoon crumbled ricotta salata or grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add corn; cook 5 minutes, or until tender
- Add basil, cooked pasta and reserved pasta cooking water to skillet. Cook until thoroughly heated. Top with tomato halves and cheese.