Linguine with Cilantro Pesto
Cilantro and parsley team up in the delicious pesto sauce that's perfect over pasta.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 ounce dried linguine, cooked and drained
- Place garlic in a food processor, pulse to chop. Add cilantro, parsley, oil, cheese, walnuts, lemon juice, salt and pepper; process until a paste forms. Toss with warm pasta.