Prune-Stuffed Pork Loin
A perfectly juicy pork loin, stuffed with prunes and finished with your favorite Cajun seasoning.
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) pork loin
- 15 to 20 prunes
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Make a slit in the center of the pork loin with a sharp long knife. Push prunes into slit, stuffing them from both ends with end of a spoon or your fingers.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Rub pork with your favorite Cajun seasoning. Heat oil in a heavy, ovenproof skillet. Add pork and cook until browned on all sides. Add chicken broth and fresh thyme.
- Place in oven roast 30 to 45 minutes.