Smoked Red Pepper-Walnut Dressing
This smoky sauce easily stands in for cocktail sauce to serve with boiled shrimp.
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers (jarred will work)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender. Whirl until smooth. Makes 2 cups.