Three Cheese Strata with Ham
Toss bread, veggies, cheese and ham into a dish. Cover with eggs and milk. Bake!
Some stratas benefit from an overnight soak, but this one doesn’t require that. The best thing is, it starts with onion rolls or buns available in the bakery section of the supermarket.
- 14 ounce onion rolls, cubed (homemade or from the supermarket)
- 3 ounce cubed country ham or ham
- 2 ounce shredded Swiss, Gruyere, or Comte cheese
- 2 ounce shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cup 2% reduced fat milk
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375F. Butter a 9-inch deep- dish pie plate. 2. Place cubed rolls in pan. Top with ham and cheeses.
- Combine eggs, mustard and milk; whisk well. Pour over roll mixture.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes, until set and puffed. Let cool 10 minutes.