Strawberry Grapefruit Drink
This delicious early-summer drink should be made with fresh strawberries.
- 10 ounce frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 cup grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 mint sprigs
- 1 grapefruit peel
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over a quart of halved and hulled berries and let sit in the refrigerator overnight. Once they've released their syrup, puree and proceed.
- Place strawberries and 1 cup grapefruit juice in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Add remaining grapefruit juice. Cover and blend until mixed. If you prefer smooth juice, strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Serve over ice, garnish with fresh mint sprig and a twist of grapefruit peel.