Candy Popcorn Snack Mix
Halloween M&M's and popcorn combine for a festive (and highly-addictive) snack mix.
- 1 (3-ounce) bag of microwaveable kettle corn
- 1/2 cup bright white candy melts
- 1/2 cup black candy melts
- 1/2 cup orange color mini M&M's
- Pop kettle corn according to package instructions.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place popped corn in a single layer on pan.
- Place black melting candies in a ziptop plastic bag. Place bag in a microwaveable cup. Leaving bag open, heat 30 to 45 seconds in microwave, until candies are melted.
- Push candies into one corner and clip a small piece off corner of bag to create a piping bag. Drizzle candies over popped corn. Repeat with white melting candy.
- Sprinkle with M&M's and let cool before serving.