Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Sandwich
Make good use of holiday leftovers with this tasty sandwich melt.
- 4 slices rosemary country bread
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounce sliced turkey
- 3 ounce Cambozola or other creamy blue cheese, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place the bread slices butter side down in a grill pan over medium low heat.
- Pile the turkey on one side of two pieces, the cheese on the other two. Cover the pan lightly with a lid and cook 5 minutes until the cheese begins to melt. Remove from the pan with a spatula.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the top of the turkey then, place the lettuce leaves on top. Place the cheesy bread on top and cut in half.