Turkey, Cilantro Sliders with Curried Mayonaise
Roasted turkey sliders that make the most of leftover holiday turkey.
- 3 small ciabatta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 ounce sliced turkey
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toast the buns for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and the curry powder, stir and set aside.
- Place the turkey on the bottom of the roll and add the onion slices, lettuce leaves and fresh cilantro. Generously smear the mayonnaise on the top half of the bun then place on top of each sandwich. Serve.