Jingle Bell Punch
This fun and festive punch is perfect for a holiday gathering.
- 12 ounce frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounce frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 liter diet ginger ale, chilled
- sliced grapefruit, oranges, limes and frozen cranberries
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine juice concentrates, cranberry juice, water and sugar. Stir, then cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour mixture into a punch bowl or pitcher. Add ginger ale, sliced fruit and frozen cranberries. Makes about 1 gallon.