Easy, Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
A fun new take on classic chicken Alfredo, made with either pasta OR rice—and plenty of veggies.
- 1 16 oz. jar Alfredo sauce (like Ragu)
- 2 cup chopped, cooked skinless chicken
- 1 12-oz bag frozen Italian vegetable blend, thawed (like Bird's Eye)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice or pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs, toasted
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, chicken, vegetables, rice and pepper and stir gently. Spread mixture in 2-qt baking dish. Combine panko and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top. Bake 30 minutes or until bread crumbs begin to brown and chicken mixture is bubbling.