Oatmeal Coconut Bites
Fuel your day with protein (from the peanut butter) and fiber (from the oatmeal and raisins).
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup shredded sweet coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- In a large bowl, stir oats, peanut butter, honey, coconut, raisins and vanilla extract.
- Roll mixture into 14 balls. Roll in chopped peanuts.
- Refrigerate on a plate lined with waxed paper about 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator.