French Toast Kabobs
Everything is more fun on a stick! French toast skewers make a kid-friendly breakfast, complete with easy prep and clean up.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 ounce French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Place eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add bread cubes and stir until coated.
- Place butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When butter is melted, transfer bread cubes with a slotted spoon into the pan and cook, flipping often, until browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Thread toasted cubes onto six (6- inch) wooden skewers alternately with berries. Dust with powdered sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.