Pappardelle Pasta with Okra
Okra is lightly cooked then tossed with pappardelle pasta and cheese.
- 6 ounce dried pappardelle noodles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound fresh okra
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chervil or basil leaves
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute okra 3 to 4 minutes or until pods are bright green. Add pasta, chervil, broth and salt to skillet; tossing gently, cook 1 to 2 minutes until heated through. Serve, topped with cheese.