Egg and Bacon Casserole
A cheesy casserole made with crunchy croutons and onion flakes.
- 12 eggs
- 1 quart milk
- 4 cup seasoned croutons
- 8 ounce shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Beat eggs lightly. Add milk, crouton, cheese, onion flakes and dry mustard. Stir well and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir egg mixture and pour into pan. Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Bake 25 minutes longer. Cut into squares.