Quick Kids' Pizza
Pre-made dough and simple homemade sauce from pantry ingredients ensure a pizza that's both quick and good.
Refrigerated pizza dough and a microwave sauce make home-made pizza quick work.
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (13-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounce pepperoni
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine onion, garlic and oil in a 4-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 30 to 40 seconds. Add tomato sauce and oregano; microwave 2 1/2 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper. Remember to use hot mitts when removing cup from microwave.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces. Flatten each to a 6-inch circle and place on a large baking sheet. Spread sauce on dough; sprinkle with mozzarella and top with pepperoni. Bake 10 minutes or until bubbling. Serves 4.