Easy Parmesan Potato Stacks
These cheesy potato stacks bake up right in your muffin tin!
- 8 large russet potatoes (about 4 lb total), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Alternate 20 to 24 potato slices and cheese in each cup, ending with cheese on top. Cut potatoes to fit if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle 1 to 2 Tbsp heavy cream over each stack. Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Top with green onions.